Before you book
- We are a group that flew in separate planes, can we we go together in the same car?
Yes On our side there is no problem, as long as notice is given at the time of booking. Please note that if a flight is delayed will have to wait on arrival for departure to your destination or together, hire another move separately.
- Can I pay with my credit card?
Yes. You can pay with your credit card online, in our office at the airport or in the car.
- I cannot find a route I want to book. What to do?
Just contact us and we will be glad to help.
- How do I pay for my transfer?
You can pay online with secure payment methods or you can pay when you arrive (going to our office at the airport or directly in the car).
Before you travel
- How do I know my reservation is correct?
Once you fill in your details in the form, you will receive a confirmation email to the contact email, do not forget to print it with a plane (Click here for a map) and bring it.
During Your travel
- What if my flight is delayed?
Do not worry if your flight is delayed arrival always find a person who will be waiting.
- Do I have to pay more because my flight is delayed or ahead?
No. We understand that if a flight is delayed the customer is not at fault, which is why Inkaria Transfer will not charge more.
- What happens if my flight is ahead?
Do not worry, our staff monitors the arrival of flights from our customers, so if your plane arrives before, you will find that the company personnel will be waiting.
- What if I forgot my reserve role?
If you forget to bring your confirmation voucher, you will need to show your passport or identity card to identify and locate your reservation code.
- What if I can not find the Inkaria transfer office?
The office is at the airport itself. When your booking is confirmed, you will get an e-mail including a map. You can also download the map here .